Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cup Day

Spent the whole day sewing, was rather nice really.

Did the hair for my new doll, and the face. Have spent the rest of the day doing her dress. Nearly finished but I need pink thread now and can't be bothered to get up (also nearly bed time).

Entirely hand sewing. It's rather novel and interesting. There is imperfection, uneven stitches, little knots and you can see the stitches on the inside! A great challenge for my OCD ;) Although I think next time I will mark the seam allowances before I start sewing because apparently I can't sew in a straight line.

I did finish the little teddy on Sunday but then the lighting was not good for photos. I'll get the big camera out when I finish the doll and get them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...