Sunday, November 29, 2009

Not much crafting this week but....

I now have keys to our new house!!  It will be a couple of weeks before we start to move in and then a few  more before we can fully unpack and settle because the carpet is being held up (because the bank took so long to pay the bill, the handover was delayed and we lost our carpet booking so we have to wait till they can fit us in).

I bought those two patterns I wanted, and am scheming on colours for the apron so I can make it before Christmas.  Just have to hope that I can find a fabric that fits my 'vision'.

Must spend today finishing Christmas decorations for the Amitie Christmas Challenge tomorrow night.  I think that will be my whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...