Sunday, December 12, 2010

My first christmas present

Yesterday we celebrated the Wilson Christmas.  Hubby and I are going to Sydney this year to have Christmas day with my family, so we had to do his family early.  They do KK for the presents so we only need to buy one.

This year I got a bag full of quilting goodies!!
So that's a quilting bag for taking mats, rulers etc to classes (means I'll have to go to some classes this year!); a cutting mat, ruler and square in a set; a Clover patchwork layout sheet; an Ofla circular cutter; two fat quarter bundles; a June Tailor template set; a quilting template; and a Colour and Tone guide.

Can't wait to have a play with some of those things... but must not start any new projects until the Music Quilt top is finished.... (provided my mail order fabric for the sashings turns up in time!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...