Friday, October 7, 2011

Furry Friday

Just a quick post to fulfill my Blogtoberfest commitment.

I was going to tell you about some crafty things, but it's past my bedtime already so I'll save them for another night.

Instead I'm going to copy Kate Spain and do a Furry Friday post.  Not only does she have amazing fabric collections, she also has two very cute kittens.

Mine isn't a cute little kitten, she's 11 and a half years old and I don't take as many photos of her as I used to (and even less now there is a baby to photograph).... but she was my first pet other than gold fish, and she'll always be my first 'baby'.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Really nice .... found you through Blogtoberfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she thinks she's hiding! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a darling kitty - and you reminded me I need to take some pics of my boys, I don't take nearly as many as when they were little! And that was before digital cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute (and stealthy)! What's her name? Cats deserve to be revered no matter what their age...so keep the camera clicking! We like to think of them as our "furbabies" and it's obvious that yours will always have a place in your heart. Keep sharing your sweet pictures -- Franny and Lou (and i) will stay tuned. xo, kate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...