Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Mug Rug all finished

Here is my finished mug rug.
I was going to do so much more with it, but decided I wanted to get it in the post tomorrow so there is a (vague) hope of it arriving by Halloween.  Funnily enough though, I chose to do hand embroidery over machine applique because I felt it would be quicker to complete tonight.  I am usually a "machine everything I can" kinda gal and see hand sewing as time consuming when there is a machine alternative (I'm all about machine sewn binding at the moment!)

I will include a pattern for this, but not tonight, my bed is calling.

7 comments:

  1. That's cute .... really nice. Great for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really turned out cute! Great job! She's sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice finish. Nothing to apologize for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT!! When you post your pattern - can you include any fabulous tips you have for binding - I just made my first mug rug and that's the bit I found hardest!!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable! I love the ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great mug-rug!!! Great finish!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...