Friday, October 21, 2011

One Yard Wonders

I'd seen a lot about this book online when it was first released, and then had a flip through it in a bookshop once and decided I wanted to buy it when I saw the pull along dinosaur project.
Pink Chalk Fabrics are having a sew along of the whole book so I figured I'd better buy the book before they got up to the dinosaur.

I knew they were getting close because they are in the toy section, but the other day they featured the Fabric Doll House and I knew I had to have the book.  I love how Cindy made it into a castle for a boy instead of the 'girl's house!
So I ordered it online and today it arrived in my mailbox, which made a wonderful change of mood to the horrible day I'd had so far.

Sadly I think the dinosaur will be up next week and I'm too busy to complete it in time for the sew-along, but at least I have my copy of the book now!  But I can't wait to get into making many of the projects when I have time.  I might even be able to claim that some of them are Christmas presents so I can get to them sooner rather than later ;)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great book - I'm sorry you had a horrible day, I hope your weekend is a good one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...