Thursday, November 17, 2011

I need a montage

[insert Eye of the Tiger or other motivational soundtrack here]

I'm adding spangles to a new dress for a wedding this weekend

I'm making a waistcoat for my husband for the same wedding

I'm making blocks for my next quilt pattern

Somewhere in the last week or two I received by October hexies for the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap

(I need to work on my November hexies too)

My latest Monthly Solids stack arrived yesterday


I haven't even started my Christmas sewing for this month's challenge.

I was going to have another giveaway this week but somehow it's now Thursday and I haven't even thought about it!  You'll just have to wait till Monday when there will be a giveaway of my patterns over at Creating My Way to Success.

And since I haven't had as much time lately because of my friend's wedding last weekend.... here is a photo of me and my other half at the wedding.


1 comment:

  1. Eye of the Tiger sounds like it would be perfect, nice and fast-paced - you are doing an incredible amount of sewing! Love those pinwheels. And the pic of you and your honey is too darling!!! What a sweet couple you are!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...