Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pegboard!

After living in this house for only a year, we're finally getting around to putting things up on the walls.  I guess we've been waiting to be finally settled in and happy with furniture location etc.

The first thing that has gone up 'permanently' (ie not 3M Command hooks) is the pegboard in my sewing room.
I first had the peg board hanging up at our last house and it was full, but now I can't remember what I had on it!  I think I had all my scissors hanging up, but they now live in the baskets on the door of my Horn cabinet.  This may have to change when the munchkin becomes a crawling/walking munchkin though.

In the mean time, the peg board will be used for rulers and embroidery/quilting hoops as you can see.  I just need to recover my metre ruler from the garage now that I have a place to put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...