Friday, March 2, 2018

Stash Tally Update

So, let's see where I'm at!

Total Fabric (incl fabrics on order but not delivered)

1st Jan            441 metres
28th Jan          443 metres
2nd Mar           441 metres

Between 1st Jan and 2nd March, I've added 10 metres bought locally, added another 2.5 metres to my UK pre-order (which has now filled the box so won't be buying any more), and decided that I just HAD to have 1 yard of something else I saw for pre-order (can't show you a picture until it arrives though because the pictures all get taken down once the pre-order closes).

Given how much fabric I've added, I'm impressed that my total is not more, so I'm still happy with my progress, even though I haven't actually reduced my stash.
Although I don't feel like I've done enough sewing to justify it, so I can't shake the feeling that I've missed something somewhere....


Clothes to be upcycled

1st Jan           126
2nd Mar         126

I have used up some of the clothes, but I've obviously added a few, or updated things that were in the box but not on the list.


Unused Patterns

1st Jan           201
2nd Mar         197

Since 1st Jan, I've bought 2 new patterns (Miss Ruby Tuesday, and Slash Tunic), and picked up a couple of free ones, so am glad to see the number drop a little.


Whilst I'm moving in the right direction (or at least not moving in the wrong direction), I think I need to lift my game a little if I want to make significant progress by the end of the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...