Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A very belated (Grand)Mother's Day

As I mentioned previously, my family doesn't get hung up on specific dates, so I've only just given my mum her Mother's Day present, since it's the first time I've seen her since Easter (I live interstate).

So now I can finally show you what I made:

And this is the one I gave to Nanna last month (my husband's mother)

I'm going to do a tutorial for making these, which is one of the tutorials I mentioned in my June Challenge

Better get busy with the writing now!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure, but are these a child's handprints? If they are then I think it is a wonderful way to keep them and have them as momentos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, so personal and gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...