My June/July challenge really was a challenge and I didn't quite make it in the end. This is partly because I was doing extra paid work for my employer, which gave me more spending money at the craft show on the weekend. It just goes to prove that I still have a 'day job' that isn't craft work.
So my June challenge was to have two tutorials and a pattern written up. The tutorials are finished. The first was the Baby Hand Print and the second I will share with you later this week. I didn't do so well with the pattern. So much so that I haven't even finished making the quilt yet to be able to take photos and finish writing the pattern. My sewing room is stacking up with projects that need to be done. Hopefully now that I have the puppy and dino quilts out of the way, I can move forward with these waiting projects. I have a few days off "work" so there is hope, but I have to tidy up the sewing room first.
So on to August's Challenge. It's still really a hang over from last month. My goal is to catch up and keep up!
So this means (in a rough order of preference):
- Quilt finished and pattern written up that I was hoping to finish last month
- Finish my Retro Nine Patch quilt in time for Lyn's showcase
- Hexagons for August and September for the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap
- Make August Block Lotto blocks and, if I quality for sneak peek, to get at least one September one made as well
- Civil War Blocks - I don't even want to count how behind I am in them.....
- Two and a half Birdie Stitches blocks to be finished (including this month's which hasn't come out yet)
- Finish my Wee Folks quilt, just so that it's not hanging around in the 'to do' basket any longer
It feels like so much now that I've written it all down, but I guess that's why it's called a "Challenge"
Link in below if you are setting a challenge or a goal for yourself this month. It's nice to have other people along for the ride, even if you have different destinations.