Thursday, January 7, 2010

Craft in Action!

I haven't blogged in a while.  I haven't done anything crafty since Christmas.  Mostly my time has been recovering from Christmas and unpacking, and now I'm back at work.

I have had some ideas brewing and developing, there has been some paperwork happening, which is something.

I just wanted to share this "craft in action" photo my mum sent me.

When I gave mum her little quilt I said it was to be taken with her and hung up when they made camp, or maybe hung in the truck window.  It wasn't to be kept at home all precious and clean.

The often go camping with big groups and I thought it would be nice if she had something a little crafty (she is crafty herself), and something a little homey for when others 'came to visit' their campsite.

So like a good mum she did what she was told ;)

It's always nice to see things you've made actually being put to the use they were intended for!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...