Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Challenge Yourself - July.... sort of

I'm so out of sync with my life at the moment that I completely forgot that yesterday was challenge day.  Which actually leads me quite nicely into this months thing.

I haven't completed June's challenge yet (although I am halfway there).  I haven't done much for the last two weeks with having house guests and doing paid work.  It makes you realise how all those little bits of time you steal actually add up to lots of work!

So this month my challenge is to be realistic with my time, and with that in mind I'm extending my June Challenge to the end of this month.  That means I want to have both tutorials and the quilt pattern written up by 31st July.

This also means that I'm going to shift my challenge day to the 1st of the month.  I thought the middle of the month would be easier because there was less going on, but it just seems it's easier to forget!

So this month is a short challenge of being realistic!  That could be harder than it sounds, but we'll see where August takes us.

Join in below if you want to challenge yourself, and remember, this time it's only for two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...