Thursday, September 1, 2011

Challenge Yourself - September

A quick one today as I'm off to swimming lessons for the bub in a few minutes.

I did a post the other day about my progress on last month's challenge here, so you can see where I got up to. Have made some more progress on the last Birdie Stitches since then, but still not finished yet.

This month I've decided that my challenge is to have an Etsy store up and running by the end of the month.  I'm sure it's pretty easy to set up an account and get a store going, but I have some things I want to get in place before I just dive in and do it.  I want to make sure I do this 'properly' rather than starting something and fumbling my way through the beginning.

That's all I've got time for, my bathers are waiting!!

Are you challenging yourself this month?  Join in below if you are


2 comments:

  1. Great goal for September! I look forward to seeing your store!

    I'm off on holiday in a couple of days - so don't have a goal for this month - other than to relax and take a break, and keep my fingers crossed that all my blog posts that are scheduled still go out and my readers don't think I've abandoned them!!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've decided to do an Etsy store. That will be a great way to "get your feet wet". I hope it's wildly successful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...