Saturday, February 12, 2011

Challenge Yourself

I'm not really one for making New Years Resolutions, but I do like to set some goals early on for the year.  What I'd like to do or achieve, or ways in which I'd like to develop as a person.  This year I didn't get around to doing any of that because come New Year I was on holidays with a baby and no hubby, and then we had guests at home for another week after that.

Since it is now Chinese New Year, I figured it gave me a second chance to make some New Year goals.

I've decided that this year is to be a year of 'Challenges'.  I want to set myself challenges to complete by the end of the year.  The can be a year long project, or only take a day.  They don't have to be craft related.  They don't have to be physical, they can be mental or emotional.

So once a month I'm going to post a challenge to myself.... and then of course follow up when it's complete.  And the end of the year I'll (hopefully) be able to say that I've completed all my challenges!

Do you want to play along too?  Make a post on your blog about what you want your challenge to be and add it to the linky list that will appear on my challenge post each month.  I'm going to aim to do mine on the 12th of each month, but you can do it any day you want, as long as it's before the end of the month.

I've even made a button you can put on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...