Friday, March 11, 2011

Challenge Yourself - March

It's been a month already (well it's not until tomorrow but I was getting in early).

How did I go last month?  My challenge was to have a market by the end of the year.  Obviously we're not at the end of the year yet, but last weekend I did some 'Market Research'!  I went to a few local markets to see what they are like and if they would suit me.  One was next to useless for my purposes, another was suitable but looks like it wouldn't have many people walking through.  Two were promising!  One is inside a community centre, the other is along a public footpath.  Both have their merits and their drawbacks, but I I've decided which I will approach first.

Wont give too much away though ;)  We'll just leave it at that for now!

Oh, and as for the February bonus round, I donated  to the Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria.

And now on to March's Challenge...

Since I've decided I'm going to have a market stall by the end of the year, I'd better get busy and make things to sell.  By this time next month I want to have three different items I can sell.  And that means versions I can actually sell, so no "I'll just fix that bit next time and then it will be right".  Hopefully I will have more than one example of each but I'm not going to set myself a target above one.

Add your link below if you want to challenge yourself this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...