Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Softie Donations

All my softies are finished!
These, along with the bears I finished the other day will be sent to Queensland for Mon Petit Poppet's Hope Softies and monkeemoomoo's Dolly Drive and one will go to Christchurch for the softie drive Leonie is running over at Kiwi At Heart.

The softies above all come from the Softies range of books. You can now get them in one big volume, but I've got the last three books on that list (actually I've got the first two as well).

The Dinosaur is made out of red tartan which is left overs of a skirt I made years ago.  Elsie the Little Dog is made out of purple fine corduroy, but I can't remember what that was from.  Lucy's Monster is made out of a red fake fur which is sort of curly.  I'd decided to concentrate on toys for boys because a lot of people would make "dolls" which usually appeal more to girls.

Now I just have to decide which ones are going where, and get them to the post office to start their journey to new homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...