Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm grateful for...


Okay so it might sound like I'm pandering, but every week now I spend many spare minutes here and there trying to think of what I'm going to be grateful for that weekend so I can blog it.  I realise how many things I have to be grateful for, small, big, silly, personal, public, all sorts of things that I wouldn't want to be without.  Many of them seem too small to list here (but I guess that's the point) and some seem so big that they should be obvious (again.. that's probably the point), but these are things which could otherwise go for granted.

I'm going through some trying times at the moment, adjusting to being a new mum still, and discovering more of myself every day, so it's really helpful to think of the things I have, that often get overlooked, and be grateful.

What are you grateful for this week?  See what others are grateful for over at Maxabella Loves

4 comments:

  1. Yes these blog hops do help us to think more about the good things. I am doing that too over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com
    Motherhood is challenging - my advice is to seek support with it and admit when you are struggling

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I'm grateful I can snuggle up with my offspring and for just a moment forget the horrors of the world outside. Adjusting to being a new mum is hard, you aren't alone in feeling like that. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of things that seem 'too small to list here' - I have on occasion been grateful for my toothbrush, snot-free sleeves and Zooper Doopers, so don't worry about being trivial!!!

    The BIG things, I tend not to focus on otherwise every week would be exactly the same three gratefuls:

    My husband
    My children
    My happiness

    Done! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find your feet. Being a new mum is a roller coaster type journey. Big hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...