Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stacks of Skeins

In preparation for the Retro Nine Patch I am working on, I needed to get some embroidery thread.  I prefer Anchor over DMC for no apparent reason really.  I have a growing dislike for the large retail chains where I normally purchase such goods, so decided to order some from ebay.  Of course the bulk lots make it cheaper.
I now have more thread than I know what to do with!  When it turned up I discovered that this lot is made in India and Pakistan, rather than Europe where the others I already have are made.  They still have all the same labelling regarding colourfastness, so I hope they are!  Other than a slight variance in the label, I can't see any difference with the threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...